Friday, August 15, 2008

Walking distance


One of the great things about working for my employer is that I have a number of work options. Today, I'm working from a remote drop-in office that is within walking distance of my house. Stop by the my local 'bucks (also within walking distance of the house) grab some java and a donut - and mosey to work. And they've also set me up to work from home. When I can't get to the mountain, the mountain comes to me.

Most of the time, however, I need to go to the mountain. Hence ...

Preparations for next week's first bike commute are in full swing. Office-bound clothing is at the cleaners - I'll take it to the office this weekend. Will pick up some heavy-dut lighting for the morning ride from the bike shop tomorrow. Dry run of the commute route on Sunday.

We are go with throttle up.

No comments: